Sunday 27 February, 2011

Play with colors...Paint your life..!!



"Spring has returned. The Earth is like a child that knows poems". ~Rainer Maria Rilke
Spring is here, and I did not even come to know about it. I always used to believe that spring is my favorite season. But this time, I did not know when my favorite season knocked at my door of bliss.
Anyways, it is said that, most beautiful things or/and feelings enter your life so quickly and so calmly that you don’t even realize. For instance, umm…, like, first love or a careless smile or even a tear.
Spring is like a magic. It tells us that, ‘hey you, evolve and enjoy’. And you know, what I feel is the best part about this season? Undoubtedly, colorful flowers, the red roses or cherry blossom…everything just looks so beautiful and oh so perfect!
So, it’s the time to paint your life with bright colors, get high and smile (like you smile for no reason when you’re in love). ;)
Welcome spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment