Sunday 20 February, 2011

100 gram zindagi.

It’s so much time since I updated my blog. Work and studies never even gave me the chance to write about myself and around myself. But today after long time, I am free, free to think and free to write.

It’s around 4’O clock in the evening, and weather is, masha allah, so beautiful. Silvery clouds and cold breeze, and it can rain anytime. Rain is my love. Ever since my childhood days, I loved rain and loved to dance in rain and feel the silky, tiny rain drops on my face. Life seemed so loving that time.

But as I grew and became old enough to realize the realities of life, life was never the way it used to be for me during my childhood days. I really miss those days. But the fact is, these realities only taught me how to deal with life and how to make it more fun.
Up till now, I can conclude, life is very beautiful, you just need to steal the good moments and dump the bad ones, and you’re ready to rock and roll.

And, by the way, it started raining and let me enjoy my love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment